Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone! Thanks for checking out my blog :)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Beginnings

I dream of what my life could be and what one day I will become.  People tell me you cannot always get what you want...although I have realized must of the time you can, if you work for it.  Please don't get the wrong impression of me, for I am just an average girl living in St. Louis, Missouri that has huge ambitions and goals for myself.  I can almost taste the sweetness of my future success, though my whole life is still way ahead of me.  I begin this (my first blog) today as a way to document my fast past life.  As I continue to blog I hope I can acquire followers who will support me and be able to connect to my story, thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Well, by "morning glory" I am not exactly sure what you mean. I am about to make a post that will explain myself a bit more. Last night I was terribly busy and was not able to write as much as I would have liked to; Keep looking out for my next post, it will be more in depth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen... Weblogging is the only way to social network; although 'blogging is past its commercial popularity.

    ReplyDelete