Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone! Thanks for checking out my blog :)

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Oscars & "One Day..."

The Oscars were on last night, oh yes the fantastic night of awards.  I love love love love love love watching the Oscars, Emmys, Grammys, etc. I love all the award shows! I think everyone on the Oscars last night deserved to win, although I wasn't a huge fan of the hosts.  I felt like Anne Hathaway was a little too fake & the other guy (I cant remember his name) was so plain & unemotional.  It was almost painful to watch them make jokes...I hope it will be better next year! 

My mom & I were talking about how I will be on the Oscars one day...yeah I know...go ahead and laugh, but I am serious.  One day I wont have to worry about writing a stupid Macbeth Essay for Honors English because I will be on stage in front of millions singing my heart out.  I wont have to deal with Algebra II math tests, instead I will be acting in major motion picture.....and German speaking tests, pshh I will at my own booksigning in new york city.  Whether or not I got an A on my French Revolution timeline wont phase me because I will be famous.  Once I am old enough I am moving to LA to pursue my dream, unless an opportunity arises before then.  My lovely mom said she would drop everything and move with me to make my dream possible & I will always love her for that.  She is my biggest supporter.
 
Anyway, this was just a quick update on me.

Until next time.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment